Apple watchOS allows you to customize Apple Watch Face right from the Apple Watch and through the Watch app on iPhone. Changing the face on Apple Watch can be a little frustrating with the small screen. So, here on this page, we have listed two different methods on how to change the Apple watch face.
Table of Contents
Switching watch face might not be easy the first time, but it gets easier as you get familiar with the process. Here’s how to change the watch face on your Apple Watch in a few easy steps.
How to Change Watch Face from Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to show the clock face on your Apple Watch.
- Now, touch and hold the display to switch to the watch face selector screen.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face to your liking and then tap on Edit.
- Now, swipe left or right to select a feature and turn the Digital Crown to customize it. For example, you might want to change the color of the second hand or the marking on the watch face.
- Swipe all the way to the left to edit complications, which you can use to check things like weather, your activity, information from other apps you have installed on the watch. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
- Once you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save the changes.
- Now, you can tap on the watch face you have customized and set it as your current face.
How to Change Apple Watch Face from your iPhone
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Face Gallery tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, a screen with multiple rows of options, including New in watchOS, Activity, Utility, Motion, and much more, should show up. You can swipe left to see the options within a row and scroll through the rows.
- Select the design you would like to use as your watch face.
- On the next screen, you can change the color of your watch face. Select color, and it will show you a preview at the top.
- If there is an option to select styles, choose the one which you prefer.
- Now, select your Complications. It depends on the design how many complications you can choose from the list.
- Once you’re done with all your customizations, tap ADD near the top.
- Now, the watch face on your Apple Watch will be automatically updated to your new custom Apple watch face.
There you go, now you can enjoy your custom watch face on Apple Watch. Do keep in mind that some Apple Watch faces drain more battery than others, so don’t overload your Apple Watch Face with a lot of complications.
Was this post helpful?
Do let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends using the social media buttons below.